PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Reservation, modification or cancellation policy
– To finalize your reservation, a deposit corresponding to a 1/3 of the total invoice amount must be paid to Chic-Chac. You can make the payment of the deposit by either credit card or e-transfer. 60 days prior to the start of your reservation, a second deposit payment of a 1/3 of the total invoice amount will be required and the remaining balance will be settled at the time of your departure.
– All reservations made within 60 days or less of the beginning of the reservation will require a deposit equivalent to 2/3 of the total invoice amount.
It is crucial to consider the chosen pricing type, as cancellation terms vary.
Standard : The chosen rate is non-refundable and non-modifiable. Deposits made will be retained by Chic-Chac.
Creditable Rate (+39 $/person/day of activity) : All deposits will be credited and can be used for a trip within the next 2 years in the event of a cancellation made more than 10 days before the reservation start date. No credit will be granted if the cancellation occurs 10 days or less before the reservation start date.
Refundable Rate (+79 $/person/day of activity) : All deposits will be refunded in the event of a cancellation made more than 10 days before the reservation start date. No refunds will be granted if the cancellation occurs 10 days or less before the reservation start date.
No modifications will be accepted 10 days or less before the reservation start date. Adding individuals will depend on availability.
– You can change or add your pricing option until the second deposit is taken, which is 60 days before your reservation begins. The pricing option chosen is charged separately from the booking and is not part of the deposit amount. It must be paid in full separately at the moment of the first deposit.
POLICIES, ETHICS & REGULATIONS
– The Chic-Chac gives itself the right to cancel or modify a day of activity when the danger risk is too high (bad weather, avalanche risk, mechanic breakdown, etc.) and no matter the remaining time before the activity. All cancelled or modified activities by the Chic-Chac can be credited in the next 2 years following the cancellation.
– The Chic-Chac gives itself the right to remove a client from an activity if the guide judges he does not have the required level of abilities for the activity.
– The Chic-Chac gives itself the right to remove a client from an activity at any moment if the client does not respect the safety rules. The client does not have the right to a refund, no matter when the removal happened.
Accommodation Policies and Procedures
– Upon departure, the leased premises must be in the same conditions as when taking possession of it.
– Our establishments are completely non-smoker and no animals are allowed in them. Smoking (cigarettes, vape and marijuana) is not allowed inside the accommodation units. The customer agrees that charges of at least 200$ CAD will be charged to the invoice if there is any policy violation.
– The customer agrees that he is responsible for all damage or breakage and for missing items.
– The customer agrees to be billed for material damage caused by his actions or those of all his visitors. Customers registered at the Chic-Chac will be held responsible for the actions of their visitors.
– The Chic-Chac gives itself the right to charge the client if the rules are not followed.